- Written by North Star Academy Laval - NSAL
- Category: Academics
- Hits: 249
North Star Academy Laval is proud to be using the following technological tools in the classroom.
DASH is an online tool used to keep track of absences, infractions, grades and weekly plans for each class. Students can also see daily announcements, report cards and daily schedule.
Google classroom is an online platform for students and teachers to interact with classroom material. Teachers upload notes and assignments that can be seen and completed online. Students also see due dates for their assignments, tests and other classroom related tasks. All dates are put on one calendar to help students manage their study time and schedule. Students are also generated a “To do” list to help them get organized with their studies.
As a parent or guardian, you can receive email summaries showing your student’s progress in their classroom.
- You can choose the frequency of the emails, such as daily or weekly.
- You can unsubscribe or remove yourself from Classroom at any time.
Email summaries include:
- Missing work - Work that’s late at the time the email was sent
- Upcoming work - Work that’s due today and tomorrow (for daily emails) or work that’s due in the upcoming week (for weekly emails)
- Class activity - Announcements, assignments, and questions recently posted by teachers
Math-help-services is an online math program that allows students to complete assignments online, view video lessons and get access to complete course notes.
Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.