Mission and Values
- Written by North Star Academy Laval - NSAL
- Category: Why NSAL
- Hits: 306
Mission and Values
Fostering Knowledge, Compassion, Strength and Integrity.
Prioritizing each student, each day
At North Star Academy Laval we provide quality contemporary private school education that enables students to be contributing and connected members of the community.
We seek to create an environment that achieves equity for all students and ensures that each student is a successful learner, is fully respected, and respects others. Each student will be treated as an individual, given the tools to be a lifelong learner, and taught to function as a member of a group and as a productive member of society, thereby becoming a global citizen of honour and self-discipline who is committed to positive and innovative thinking.
Making Learning Meaningful for today’s generation
Our students are highly motivated learners because they have incredible opportunities to experience learning in the real world, bridging the gap between theory and practice.
Our faculty create opportunities to bring the world into the classroom and our students out into the world, through diverse Signature Programs, Activities and Community Connections. We teach not only for school, but for life!
Cornerstones for Success
- Building positive relationships
- Keeping class sizes small
- Signature Programs, Activities and Community Connections
- Varying the curriculum to meet advanced learner’s
- Setting goals to focus our learning
- Innovating our approaches to always offer the best
- Connecting with community through real-life experiences
- Using technology to enhance our teaching and learning
- Communicating to keep everyone informed
- Customized learning and programs for every students’ needs
- Providing opportunities to grow locally and internationally