International Students

Students from most international countries have to apply for a CAQ followed by a Study Permit

Steps to Follow

  • Fill out our Admission Form and mail in all additional documents.
  • If your file is complete and the report card is satisfactory, we will send you an acceptance letter.
  • With the acceptance letter you can apply for a CAQ (Québec Acceptance Certificate)
  • After receiving your CAQ, you will be able to apply for the Study Permit.

Your Success, Our Priority